Remote Water Level and Depth Data Loggers
We offer several models of data loggers for recording water level in applications such as:
- River and Reservoir Levels
- Wetland and Lake Level Measurement
- Borehole, Well and Groundwater Level Measurement
The recommended type of measurement system or water level logger system will depend on several different factors including:
- Measurement accuracy required – uncertainty, repeatability and temperature stability
- Type of environment - monitoring a river, urban drainage channel, reservoir or borehole
- Deployment details– in large stilling-well, small tube or borehole diam.
- Distance to water and range of measurement e.g min. and max. depth
- Measurement and download frequency
One of the main considerations is whether your application requires telemetry communications to the remote site and whether any of the following provide significant to your organization:
- Real-time information - automatic capture of the latest measurement plus recent trends
- Reduced site visits - saving on the cost of data collection from remote sites, plus lower carbon footprint
- Alerts of process or compliance failure - alerts of latest trends towards process or compliance failure
- Automatic warning and call-outs - generating alarm messages to warn staff of key events
Our application specialists are always available to provide information on the most appropriate data logging system along recommendations on sensors based on a full understanding of your requirements.
Related Application Notes
Below features our collection of application notes and case studies related to this page.