OQ610 Portable Temperature Data Logger
Grant OQ610 6 Channel Thermocouple Input Data Logger
Dedicated data logger for temperature and through process monitoring
This temperature data logger is suitable for a wide range of temperature recording applications in industry, research and development. The OQ610 can be used as a stand alone temperature data logger or as part of a complete system for through process monitoring in the food and paint industries.
With the addition of a thermal barrier the Grant OQ610 is suitable for use in through process applications where heat treatment is being used to produce a product. To ensure consistent quality of heat treated products, it is important to have proof that they have passed through the manufacturing process at the right temperature for the right amount of time. By passing the Grant OQ610 oven logger through the process along with the products, a temperature profile can be produced to show exactly what is happening to the products and the process. Benefits include improved quality of your product and increased efficiency, reduced energy costs, quality assurance reports for compliance and traceability and complete quality control for your process.
- 6 channels for use with a wide range of K or T type thermocouple probes
- Battery operated and easily portable
- Simple 3 button operation via built in display or from PC
- Can be configured to automatically start and stop logging at specific times or temperature levels
- Fast sample rates for fast process times: up to 8 samples / second
- Can provide automatic cure calculation in through process applications
- Non-volatile memory provides up to 260,000 readings of secure data
- Time and date reported with each reading
- Magnetic catch for battery compartment
Squirrel OQ-610 Technical Specifications
|Accuracy||-50 to 500°C - ± 0.5°C
-200 to 1300°C - ± 1.0°C
|Sampling rate||Fastest: eight times per second per channel
Slowest: once every two hours per channel
|Channel||6 K or T type thermocouples|
|Temperature measuring range||200°C to 1300°C (K type)
-200°C to 400°C (T type)
|Operating environment||Temperature range -30 to 65°C
|Memory||Flash memory of 260,000 readings|
|Maximum runs stored||8|
|Communication||USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible|
|Display||Alphanumeric display of 2 x 16 characters shows pass/fail, battery status, probes connected, real time readings and communication to printer or P|
|Power supply||Two AA cells to give 200 hours operation at default settings|
|Dimensions and weight (l x w x h), g||148 mm x 95 mm x 21 mm, 450|
SquirrelView & SquirrelView Plus Sofware
SquirrelView is a universal software package that is included with every new Grant Squirrel data logger.
Its intuitive, user friendly, spreadsheet style interface allows quick set-up of the data logger for any application, speedy download of data and direct export to Excel™. SquirrelView Plus gives additional benefits such as graphical data analyses and advanced reporting options.
Minimum PC specification: – Windows® XP, Vista or Windows 7; Pentium II 266MHz; 60Mb hard disk space and 1 CD drive, colour SVGA screen (1024x768 recommended), at least one RS232 or one USB port, mouse.
- Intuitive, user friendly spreadsheet style setup allows quick logger configuration in any application
- Flexible data presentation allows you to quickly display and analyse real time or historical data as a line graph, bar chart or analog gauge
- Graphical alarm and event identification lets you easily identify occurrences around specific analog or digital events e.g. pump coming on
- Quick Graph function lets you quickly and easily view large data files
- Export data into Excel™ in real time, or as a CSV file for customisable data analysis
- Easily view and control the logger status from one single screen
- Use the simple communication wizard for hassle free working with modems, Ethernet, GSM, etc.
- Download data by date, time or events, saving time when working via modem or looking for specific data
- Save settings on the PC for efficient re-use
- Protect your data and set-up configurations with the security function
SquirrelView Plus lets you quickly and easily analyse the data from your Squirrel data logger in a familiar Explorer™ style interface. Data can be displayed with 2 different auto scaling Y-axes. This is particularly useful when displaying widely varying data from different sensors on one graph. You can also zoom in on areas of interest, use a cursor to pick out exact values, times and dates, get a statistical summary of your data, set high and low alarm thresholds and, using the calculation function, you can create new virtual channels from existing channels.
SquirrelView Plus also incorporates a report generation facility, which allows you to create custom report templates consisting of a title page with descriptive text, headers and footers, graphs, tabular list of data, statistics and data logger setup information. Templates can be setup with any of these combinations and saves time when preparing similar presentations of data.
SquirrelView & SquirrelView Plus
SquirrelView Plus Version only
1. Small, lightweight, battery operated and easily portable.
- Quick and easy to program via three push buttons and display, or via PC
3. Automatically detects when sensors are present – easy set-up of up to 6 channels
4. With the touch of a button, the OQ610 can directly print user-configurable, concise reports to simplify record keeping and provide ISO9000 quality records
Below features our collection of application notes and case studies involving this product.
If you need information right away or prefer to speak with a person, call us and one of our Experienced Applications Engineers will be happy to talk with you. You can reach us at 1-800-956-4437 during our normal business hours Monday - Thursday from 8am to 5:30pm and Friday 8am to 4:30 pm (EST).
After filling out the form below, an applications engineer will contact you within at least one business day. Fields that are not required are recommended to be filled out so that we can better assist you.