Whether your pharmacy is storing vaccine supplies, temperature-sensitive drugs or other samples, your biggest concerns probably include:
- What’s the temperature of your pharmacy refrigerator?
- Is your medication safe 24/7?
- Are you complaint with all FDA standards?
A data logger gives you answers to all these questions by monitoring your pharmaceutical refrigeration and sending you alarms if anomalies occur. Our cost- effective devices keep all your medications safe while complying with all industry standards. No more wasting time with manual charts and logs—data loggers completely automate your process.
- Real-time alarms help protect your products and samples
- Measure the parameters most important to a pharmacy – temperature, door state, power, etc.
- Simple installation: Web-based software requires little to no IT involvement
- Save time with automatic data transmission to PC
- Fully compliant with FDA, JCAHO and other regulatory standards
With one of our remote monitoring systems, data is wirelessly delivered to your PC. Standalone battery-operated models are also available for unattended recording.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "The Six Most Important Parts of a Temperature Monitoring System".