Does your pharmacy have a Pharmaceutical Monitoring Systems in place? Whether your pharmacy is storing vaccine supplies, temperature-sensitive drugs or other samples, your biggest concerns probably include:
- What’s the temperature of your pharmacy refrigerator?
- Is your medication safe 24/7?
- Are you complaint with all FDA standards?
Pharmaceutical Monitoring Systems gives you answers to all these questions by monitoring your pharmaceutical refrigeration and sending you alarms if anomalies occur. Our cost-effective devices keep all your medications safe while complying with all industry standards. No more wasting time with manual charts and logs—data loggers completely automate your process.
- Real-time alarms help protect your products and samples
- Measure the parameters most important to a pharmacy – temperature, door state, power, etc.
- Simple installation: Web-based software requires little to no IT involvement
- Save time with automatic data transmission to PC
- Fully compliant with FDA, JCAHO and other regulatory standards
With one of our remote Pharmaceutical Monitoring Systems, data is wirelessly delivered to your PC. Standalone battery-operated models are also available for unattended recording.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "The Six Most Important Parts of a Temperature Monitoring System".