There are many factors that you should consider when selecting a device for temperature monitoring including:
- How often do I need to take a measurement?
- How much data do I need to store?
- Do I need a real-time display?
- Do I need an alarm either locally or remotely?
- How will I connect to view or retrieve the data?
- Do I have any regulatory requirements for this application?
CAS DataLoggers carries temperature data loggers from over 16 manufacturers to offer you the flexibility, communication options, and extensive functionality your project needs. We carry models for thermocouple and RTD input, single channel to multi-channel, with or without display. Whether you need a simple temperature monitor or a multi-channel system to log several temperature inputs and other parameters at the same time, we can provide you with a temperature monitoring system to meet your exact needs.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "The Six Most Important Parts of a Temperature Monitoring System".