At CAS Dataloggers we have one of the best selections of wireless data logging products you will find anywhere. Wireless systems are ideal when:
- There are a number of distributed points that need to be measured
- It is difficult or expensive to run wires from the measurement points back to a central location
- The measurement points are on a moving object that prevents the use of wired sensors
- Data needs to be collected and transmitted from a vehicle while it is in motion
- Data and/or alarms need to be collected from a site that is difficult to access or does not offer regular internet connectivity.
Our loggers are available with several different types of inputs depending on your required temperature range and accuracy. They can also be combined with other wireless data loggers to log temperature, humidity, voltage, and other signals to provide a truly comprehensive remote monitoring system.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".