Data Logger / Data Acquisition Systems
Delphin data acquisition systems solve a variety of measurement and control problems in industrial and laboratory applications. They feature different analog and digital input and output modules that can be used with a wide range of signal types including: voltage; 4-20 mA current; thermocouple; RTD; and resistance. They also offer powerful alarm and programming capabilities to allow the instruments to process measurements and initiate actions on their own.
Delphin systems can be used for local data acquisition and logging when connected to a PC; for remote unattended data collection connected the internet; or as a stand-alone device.
Delphin products are typically being used in the following ways:
- Message devices for industrial measurement data acquisition
- ProfiSignal for the automation of testing benches
- The AMDT – module for vibration monitoring and analysis
- Remote monitoring of plant and machinery using ProfiSignal Go software
- Operating DAQ and intelligent processing within Message devices
- Supplying individual solutions (mobile, control cabinets, 19 inch …..)
- Developmental services (processing, user interfaces, databases)
- Start-ups and training
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".