High Speed Data Acquisition Systems for Any Application
High Speed Data Acquisition Systems are ideal ff you have an application that requires high-speed data acquisition with sampling rates from 100’s of Hz to MHz, we offer systems from Delphin and ADwin that can satisfy the most demanding applications. When choosing a system for higher speed applications there are several factors to consider in addition to sampling speed:
- Signal type and expected measurement range
- Sampling mode – sequential or parallel
- Filtering both input Anti-aliasing and post-acquisition processing
- Whether the signal is repetitive or a one-time event
- Other post-acquisition signal processing requirements, i.e. FFT, triggering, averaging, etc.
- Local storage requirements
We have supplied systems for detonation/explosion testing, transient event detection, high-speed rotational testing, leading-edge theoretical physics experiments and component testing. If you have an application for high-speed data acquisition, please call us so that we can discuss your requirements in detail and propose a solution that best meets your needs.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".