If you have an application that requires high speed data acquisition with sampling rates from 100’s of Hz to MHz, we offer systems from Delphin and ADwin that can satisfy the most demanding applications. When choosing a system for higher speed applications there are several factors to consider in addition to sampling speed:
- Signal type and expected measurement range
- Sampling mode – sequential or parallel
- Filtering both input Anti-aliasing and post acquisition processing
- Whether the signal is repetitive or a one-time event
- Other post acquisition signal processing requirements, i.e. FFT, triggering, averaging, etc.
- Local storage requirements
We have supplied systems for detonation/explosion testing, transient event detection, high speed rotational testing, leading edge theoretical physics experiments and component testing. If you have an application for high speed data acquisition, please call us so that we can discuss your requirements in detail and propose a solution that best meets your needs.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".