Water Level and Depth Data Loggers
We offer several models of data loggers for recording water level in applications such as:
- River and Reservoir Levels
- Wetland and Lake Level Measurement
The recommended type of measurement system or water level logger system will depend on several different factors including:
- Measurement accuracy required – uncertainty, repeatability and temperature stability
- Type of environment – monitoring a river, urban drainage channel, reservoir or borehole
- Deployment details– in large stilling-well, small tube or borehole diam.
- Distance to water and range of measurement e.g min. and max. depth
- Measurement and download frequency
Our application specialists are always available to provide information on the most appropriate data logging system along recommendations on sensors based on a full understanding of your requirements.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".