Temperature Monitoring by Joint Commission Standards
CAS DataLoggers is proud to celebrate the achievements of our customers! Our world-class Accsense monitoring systems have been in use in America’s hospitals since 2006, providing temperature monitoring, alarming and cloud data storage to protect children’s vaccine supplies, medications, blood products, and lab samples.
We work with our customers to aid them in complying with the requirements of their accrediting body, and The Joint Commission is the largest hospital and healthcare-related accreditation body in the United States. Hospitals, Pharmacies, Blood Banks, Laboratories and Medical Storage facilities all put their trust in Accsense. Listed below, the following Accsense users have been awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™.
Our Customers Include:
- Cleveland Clinic—Cleveland, OH
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center—Los Angeles, CA
- Boston Children’s Hospital—Boston, MA
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles—Los Angeles, CA
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital—Baltimore, MD
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center—Camden, NJ
- Massachusetts General Hospital—Boston, MA
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital—Chicago, IL
- Rhode Island Hospital—Providence, RI
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics—Stanford, CA
- Stanford University Medical Center—Stanford, CA
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center—Lubbock, TX
- UT Southwestern University Hospital—Dallas, TX
- University of California, Davis Medical Center—Sacramento, CA
- University Hospitals Medical Center—Cleveland, OH
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health Systems—Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles County and University of Southern CA Medical Center—Los Angeles, CA
- The University of Texas Medical Branch—Galveston, TX
- University of Virginia Medical Center—Charlottesville, VA
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Authority—Madison, WI
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of the UPMC Health System—Pittsburgh, PA
- Vanderbilt University Hospital and The Vanderbilt Clinic—Nashville, TN
- Willis Knighton Medical Center—Shreveport, LA
Accsense Medical Monitoring:
Accsense offers wireless and LAN-based medical monitoring complete with cloud services and alarming. Accsense is ideal for temperature and humidity monitoring in:
- Hospitals and clinics
- Vaccine storage
- Environmental monitoring in medical cleanrooms
- …and in many other industries.
Monitoring, Alarming and Data Storage:
Our world-class Accsense Monitoring Systems include Wired, Wireless and WiFi systems which use internal and external sensors to continually measure values such as temperature and humidity. Accsense remote monitoring systems automatically send this data to a secure cloud storage server for real-time viewing and storage.
Accsense also enables you to set up powerful alarms which send out email, pager or phone notifications whenever your temperature or other values go out of specification. These wireless monitoring systems also send out Power or Internet outage notifications. Users sign in to their online Accsense Account using a standard web browser to retrieve reports and graphs, or to modify the system configuration from anywhere an internet connection is available.
Ready to move your healthcare organization to the Cloud? Just call CAS DataLoggers at (800) 956-4437 and an Accsense representative will be happy to help you with your questions.