Monitor and Record CO2, Temperature and Humidity
Indoor air quality has become a significant public health concern in recent years. Poor environmental factors in the office, classroom, and home can have an impact on physical comfort and work performance. Outdoor air contains approximately 0.04% (400 ppm) of CO2, but indoor environments can elevate concentrations to 1500 ppm or more. Need to monitor CO2, temperature and humidity in an office, classroom or elsewhere? The AEMC Model C.A 1510 helps address this concern by monitoring Temperature, Humidity, and Carbon dioxide (CO2) in the local environment. CAS DataLoggers offers these products with free tech support–call us today at (800) 956-4437!
In addition to the potential health effects caused by breathing high concentrations, CO2 levels also serve as a good indicator of the efficiency of your building’s air ventilation and circulation system. The AEMC 1510 is a compact, easy-to-use instrument which provides quick and accurate readings, and can store up to one million measurements.
An Android™-compatible application is available FREE from the Google Play Store. It displays trend or tabular listing of the data, real-time mode calculation of the confinement index, data export, and report generation.
- Simultaneously monitors, displays and records CO2, temperature, and humidity
- Case design facilitates both wall mount and stand-alone operation
- Display blinks with Red backlighting when a measure parameter exceeds user-selectable thresholds.
- Easy-to-read comfort indicators
- Complies with the latest air quality standards
- Display can be turned off to conserve battery power
- Quick and simple data download via USB cable or wireless Bluetooth
- Supplied with AQR (Air Quality Report) software for data processing and report generation on USB stick and CD
- Optional on-site calibration kit and software available for adjusting to zero and 1700 ppm thresholds
Available in two colors; white for laboratory, school, home, medical and office environments and gray for industrial environments.
Monitors Air Quality and Checks HVAC Ventilation System Efficiency In:
- Workplaces (office and factory)
- Bus or train stations
- Private residences
- Government offices and other public buildings
AEMC provides easy to use, cost-effective solutions to monitoring AC or DC voltage and current for equipment and power quality monitoring in industrial, commercial and utility applications. These products are known for their quality and convenience in the field, including:
- Single, dual and 3-phase Power and Energy dataloggers complete with test leads and current sensor probes.
- Clamp-on dataloggers to measure single and three phase power (real, reactive and apparent).
- PowerPad Power Quality Analyzers available in single or three phase models. Easy-to-use, compact and shock-resistant.