Measurement Results By Pressing One Button
The new model 1227 Thermo-Anemometer from AEMC® is designed to record temperature, air velocity and airflow. It is battery powered, compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use with direct access to all functions. All measurement results are easily accessible on the instrument’s front panel simply by pressing 1 button. Measurements can be displayed and recorded in user selectable English and metric units. Using the MAP mode function it can be manually triggered to record spot readings to create point by point maps of air speeds within an area or it can be set for automatically timed recording sessions. User selectable configuration, data analysis, and report generation can be accomplished with the free DataView® software included with the logger.
Key Features of the AEMC® 1227 Include:
- Compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use
- Data logging function stores 1 million measurements per channel
- Single button function access Min, Max, and Average measurements available
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Blue electroluminescent backlit display
- Battery or USB powered
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time display, analysis, and report generation
- Greenhouses and environmental studies
- HVAC installation and maintenance
- Office environments, labs, factories, schools
- Weather monitoring
For more information on the 1227 Thermo-Anemometer from AEMC® or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information.