Take Advantage of Our Professional Support & Consultation Service!
Do you need a monitoring and alarming solution for your business or organization? Is your project in cold chain supply, manufacturing, or healthcare? At CAS DataLoggers our successful Integrated Solutions Partner Program trains, certifies and enables our partners in a broad range of engineering disciplines to deliver expert data acquisition and automation consulting services.
If you meet our certification standards, you’ll benefit from sales leads, tech support and more–our customers are looking for you! Learn more on our Solutions Partner Program page.
Unmatched Partner Support
At CAS DataLoggers we recognize the value of our Solutions Partners, and our focus as a data acquisition marketing organization can provide you with valuable sales leads and referrals, a full line of data acquisition products, and special pricing on equipment and demos.
We’re actively seeking resellers and systems integrators who can benefit from our advanced datalogging systems. Our products include data loggers from bestselling manufacturer dataTaker as well as our signature Accsense Monitoring and Accsense VersaLog product lines.
To date, our program has helped integrators find rewarding projects, for example by using Delphin data loggers for use in explosives testing, a diesel engine design project using an ADwin data acquisition system to synchronize pressure transducer measurements in real time, and many more applications.
What Do We Offer Our Solutions Partners?
• QUALIFIED LEADS & PROJECTS – CAS DataLoggers will forward qualified leads and opportunities and provide customer referrals to help you grow your business.
• ACCESS TO OUR NORTH AMERICAN MARKETING – CAS DataLoggers will create customized marketing campaigns to promote your company to our extensive customer base, including email & direct mail campaigns, our monthly newsletters, listing on our website and participation in tradeshows.
• LARGE CUSTOMER BASE – With thousands of customers in North America, CAS Data Loggers is a well-known distributor of data logging, data acquisition and automation equipment.
• SPECIAL PROJECT & DEMO PRICING – Our Solutions Partner Program provides special project pricing on equipment and special demo pricing for qualified Solutions Partners.
• NO STOCKING REQUIREMENTS – CAS Data Loggers stocks all of our data logging, data acquisition and automation equipment locally in the Cleveland, OH area, allowing for fast and dependable delivery whenever you need it.
• EXPERT TECHNICAL SUPPORT – Unlimited access to our Inside Engineering staff at no cost. Our staff is committed to help you deliver a successful project the first time, every time!
• EXTENDED WARRANTY & REPAIR – We offer an extended warranty period on all our equipment to Certified Solutions Partners with interim replacement for standard products. We can also provide expedited repair and calibration services.
• OTHER BENEFITS
- Access to our high-performance data acquisition products and versatile data logger models.
- Free application development software
- Ongoing training and application assistance
- …and more!
Our innovative data logger products include:
Join a Proven Sales Network
Partners also enjoy access to our Inside Engineering department at no cost. If a particular application is complicated, CAS DataLoggers engineers are available and work as a part of partners’ staff. Pre-sales consultations and technical expertise are all part of our company’s commitment to help integrators deliver a successful project every time.
CAS DataLoggers provides value-added services including custom programming and design, onsite installations, and more. We also offer an extended warranty period on all our equipment to Certified Solutions Partners, including interim replacement for standard products and expedited repair and calibration services.
Other benefits include access to product literature and documentation, free application development software, ongoing training and application assistance, and special arrangements for stocking where appropriate.
Our sign-up form is available online. Just fill out this short form and a Partner Program manager will contact you shortly.
To learn more details of our Systems Integrator Partner Program, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437.