Version 4.2.10 Available for Download
CAS DataLoggers and Delphin Technology are proud to announce the release of an improved version of Delphin’s popular Delphin Upgrades ProfiSignal Measurement Software. Version 4.2.10 adds new bugfixes as suggested by users around the world. You can download the new version from our Delphin Downloads page. Whether you work in test, process control or another application, at CAS DataLoggers we can provide you with several Delphin systems to perform exactly to your specification.
Version 4.2.10 Features:
Improvements from the older version (v. 220.127.116.11) include:
- ProfiSignal Module:
Bug fixed where occasionally the main script didn’t start automatically when a project is loaded.
- DataService Configurator:
Bug fixed where equidistant ASCII Export of fast data could contain unextracted lines in ASCII files.
Professional Development Software:
ProfiSignal is a universal tool for measurement data acquisition, test stand automation, and process data acquisition. Almost anything is possible with ProfiSignal! Areas of application range from basic data archiving through to visualization procedures and fully-automated systems with report functions.
ProfiSignal works with all Delphin dataloggers including the new Delphin Expert Logger which has universal inputs for flexible measurement and product testing.
ProfiSignal has three different versions for small, medium and large systems:
- ProfiSignal Go – Included with Expert and LogMessage devices. ProfiSignal Go enables users to portray online data from Message and Expert hardware. Supports up to 40 channels.
- ProfiSignal Basic – Combines ProfiSignal Go functions with operating and monitoring elements for process visualization, e. g. digital and analog displays, switches, buttons etc. Supports up to 250 channels.
- ProfiSignal Klicks – Extends ProfiSignal Basic with functions for process automation. Supports unlimited channels.
Delphin Measurement Systems:
Delphin data loggers and data acquisition systems solve a variety of measurement and control problems in industrial applications. They feature different analog and digital I/O modules that can be used with a wide range of signal types including Voltage, 4-20 mA Current, Thermocouple, RTD, and Resistance. Delphin systems can be extended with additional modules for: Alarm Management, ODBC/SQL, Vibro and -Server-Client or FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Expert Logger—Universal Data Logger for online evaluation via USB, LAN, WLAN or LTE
- Expert Key – Measurement device for PC-based data acquisition via USB/LAN
- Expert Vibro – Compact and modern vibration monitoring and analysis
- TopMessage– Network-compatible and modular data loggers
CAS DataLoggers is an experienced distributor of data loggers, paperless recorders and data acquisition equipment. We want to help you to select the most appropriate product for your application, with FREE on-call technical support on all of our products. We can also provide value-added services including on-site installation, wiring and packaging, engineering and design services, and complete turn-key systems.