CAS is pleased to announce the new ADwin-X-A20 compact data acquisition and control system. It features a high performance, dual-core, 64-bit processor plus analog and digital inputs and outputs and a 1GB Ethernet communications interface to provide extremely precise, low latency real-time operation. Programs can be quickly created using either the user-friendly ADbasic development environment or through Simulink via the ADsim interface.
- XILINK ZYNQ ARM Cortex-A9 666 MHz CPU, 64-Bit FPU, 1 Gigabyte DRAM
- 8, 18-Bit Analog Inputs
- 2 High-Speed 16-Bit Analog Outputs
- 2 Low-Speed 12-Bit Analog Outputs
- 8 TTL Digital Channels Configurable in Blocks as Inputs/Outputs
- 1 Low Latency Trigger Input
- LS-Bus for Low-Speed Discrete I/O Expansion
- Rugged Metal Case with Option DIN Rail Mounting
In addition, there are a number of options that allow the ADwin-X-A20 to be customized for specific projects and OEM applications including:
- 8 Synchronous Analog Inputs
- 32-Bit High-Speed Up/Down and PWM Counters
- SSI Interface
- Up to 32 Digital Channels
- CAN, RS-232, Profibus, and EtherCAT Interfaces
- Bootloader for Standalone Operation
Designed for applications such as high-speed and closed-loop control, signal generation, test-stand data acquisition, hardware in the loop (HIL) simulation and testing, and portable data collection. The ADwin-X-A20 is an ideal solution for projects that require a compact, high-performance system.
For more information on the new ADwin-X-A20, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information.