Cloud Solution for Decentralized Data Acquisition
German manufacturer Delphin Technology has partnered with American distributor CAS DataLoggers to announce flexible new solutions for data collection—the new Delphin Loggito Series! The Loggito series is a new compact and flexible measurement system designed for data acquisition in a broad range of industries. Loggito enables connectivity of decentralized measuring points for both low-channel data logging and more complex acquisition systems.
This revolutionary measurement technology functions as a decentralized and highly-scalable data acquisition system. Using Loggito, measurement data can be acquired decentrally, on-site, or centrally, and users can view their data from anywhere using any type of device.
For specifications and pricing, call us today at (800) 956-4437 or contact us here!
- Networked data acquisition system with full cloud functionality
- Flexible measurement system for low-channel data logging
- Innovative design using remote radio, LAN and WLAN technologies
- Universal sensor inputs allowing a range of different sensor types (mV, mA, thermocouple, RTDs)
- Up to 16 GB of internal data storage for up to 480 million measurement values
- High-precision, universal analog and digital I/Os
- Web-based measurement data visualization (optional)
- UPS operation and independent functioning using internal rechargeable power source (optional)
- Also available as a PC-supported model without logger functions
- Options for scalability and extendibility
Loggito Logs Data Anywhere!
As the central coordinator in a measurement network, the Delphin Loggito datalogger provides internal data storage capabilities, preprocessing options for acquired data, and connectivity to the cloud and PCs. Using pioneering ‘cloud at the edge’ measurement technology, Loggito series data loggers give your application full cloud functionality.
Decentralized design allows users to place modules in remote locations and distributed monitoring points. The measurement network can be extended by using either the wired Loggito USB module or the wireless Loggito Wireless module.
Loggito series devices offer universal data acquisition inside a compact pocket format. Depending on the selected I/O interface, up to 8 universal analog inputs are available in combination with 1 analog output and 2 combined digital inputs/outputs, or up to 6 digital inputs or outputs. A 24-bit A/D converter guarantees precision measurement at a high sampling rate of 1 kHz.
Additionally, Delphin’s ProfiSignal Web Software enables users to link decentralized data acquisition with global data visualization wherever they are. This enables measurement data to be visualized anywhere in the world on any device—no configuration needed!
Applications using Loggito:
- Affordable, decentralized data acquisition and monitoring
- Process analysis with flexible channel counts
- Low-power applications, e.g. for environmental measurement technology
- Building and construction site monitoring
- Laboratory data acquisition
- Test stands
- Cold storage monitoring
- Mobile data acquisition
Modular Design to Suit Your Application:
The new Delphin Loggito brings flexibility to measurement and control technology, giving users data access from their mobile devices. Loggito data loggers can be connected via LAN, USB, WLAN or remote radio. Additionally, the Loggito Logger is equipped with a large internal data storage capability to enable internal processing and the computation of measurement channels.
When combined with the Wireless and USB extension modules, the Loggito Logger acts as a coordinator for establishing decentralized measurement networks via USB or remote radio.
- The Loggito Wireless Module enables decentralized data acquisition from dispersed measurement points.
- The Loggito USB Module is scalable to the required number of channels, e.g. in control cabinet applications. This allows flexible and highly cost-effective measurement solutions via direct PC connections.
The Data Logger Experts:
At CAS DataLoggers, we can supply you with Delphin data acquisition systems to solve a variety of measurement and control problems. They feature different analog and digital I/O modules that can be used with a wide range of signal types including voltage; 4-20 mA current; thermocouple; RTD; and resistance. These control systems also offer powerful alarm and programming capabilities allowing them to process measurements and initiate actions on their own.
For more info on the new Delphin Loggito Series, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or contact us here!