CAS Dataloggers is pleased to announce the new OdaLog G20 Hydrogen Sulfide Data Logger from ThermoFisher Scientific. The G20 is the next generation of the industry-leading OdaLog family featuring a state-of-the-art digital H2S smart sensor. The new OdaLog G20 is IP68 rated for use in harsh wastewater applications and ATEX IECEx certified for hazardous environments. OdaLog data loggers are widely used to monitor the gas level in treatment plants, sewers, collection lines, pumping stations for odor control, H2S remediation, and troubleshooting problems such as corrosion.
The new G20 models build upon over 20 years of experience in H2S data logging with new features including:
- The new digital gas sensor allows up to 90-day deployment
- SD memory card stores up to 10 million data points
- Built-in sensor health indication
- Modbus communication for connection to SCADA systems
- RTx version with integrated 4G cellular modem for remote monitoring
- New OdaNX configuration and analysis software for Windows
CAS Dataloggers will have the new Odalog G20 on display at booth #1562 at WEFTEC 2021, held October 18-20 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. If you can’t make it to WEFTEC, call (800) 956-4437 to speak with an applications specialist or request more information.