New App from dataTaker Displays Data on Your Mobile Device
Do you need to keep tabs on your product or process when you’re away from work or outside of business hours? Now dataTaker introduces the new dEX Tablet Apps for iOS and Android, making it easy to remotely manage your datalogger network. The new app is now available on Google Play and the App Store.
Versatile products with an intuitive user interface, dataTaker dataloggers have the communications features to track data and execute control functions from anywhere in the world. CAS DataLoggers provides dataTaker products for applications in every industry–call our Applications Specialists today at (800) 956-4437.
Log it All with DataTaker:
The dataTaker dEX Tablet App offers users a fully-featured version of the dEX web-based software for use on a tablet platform. Using the new dEX App for iPad and Tablet Products, dataTaker users can remotely display and monitor data, helping to protect products and prevent process delays. The dEX Tablet App provides convenient access to Series 2 & 3 DT8X range loggers via your Tablet.
Datataker dataloggers use universal input channels to connect with nearly every sensor type so that users can log nearly any value such as Temperature, Voltage, Current, 4-20mA Loops, Resistance, Bridges, Strain Gauges, Frequency, Digital, Serial and Calculated Measurements. The bestselling dataTaker DT80 is a great example of this flexibility. Additionally, dataTaker’s intelligent automation means that when your product’s temperature suddenly rises or machine runtime drops, you’ll get an instant alarm via SMS.
DataTaker Tablet App Features:
- Program your dataTaker and view data from your mobile device
- Remote Monitoring–Setup and display your logger data 24/7 from anywhere
- Manage numerous loggers and access data easily
- Improved Dashboard performance
- Multi-lingual support in 8 languages
USB, FTP or Internal Storage—The Choice Is Yours!
With a dataTaker data logger there’s no need to buy expensive and replaceable memory cards—just store data onto the logger’s large internal memory (10 million data points). DataTaker loggers also feature Ethernet and USB memory stick ports, and users can also choose to push data via FTP to an office PC over the internet or mobile phone network.
Configure and View Data as Mimics:
The new dEX App makes it easier than ever to manage your datalogger configurations and monitor data via your corporate network or directly via your modem logger. The dEX App also allows numerous dataloggers to be set up and have their data accessible with just a touch of the screen.
Recommendations and Minimum System Requirements:
- dEX Tablets applications are only compatible with 9.16 and above firmware versions
- To run the dEX app at its peak performance, please close all other apps running on your device prior to starting dEX
- The dEX app operating device must be on the same network as the dataTaker logger
- Android Tablet, operating system KitKat 4.4.2, optimized for screen sizes 10 inches and above with memory (RAM) 3GB
- iPad running iOS 5.1.1 or later, and optimized for iPad Air 2
- Note: Using an older device with the dEX app may cause the app to crash or result in slow operation
The included dataTaker dEX software is easy to learn and enables quick creation of logging schedules to automate your process. Its Windows Explorer-style interface is simple to navigate and configure, getting you started on your project ASAP. The dEX software runs directly from a web browser and can be accessed anywhere that a TCP/IP connection is available.