CAS Dataloggers is pleased to announce the new Simple Logger® series of data loggers from AEMC. The SL family includes ten different small, one channel recording devices powered by two AA alkaline batteries. Models are available for recording AC voltage, DC voltage, DC current, temperature, or digital pulses and events. The simple logger series are extremely easy to configure with just a few parameters to setup – scaling, measurement units, and recording length can be configured through the free, downloadable software.
They can be connected to a Windows PC using the Micro-B USB cable included with the logger to display real-time graphs, download and analyze data, print reports, and export data. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to begin recording with only the need to set a few parameters. Then, just a simple button push is all you need. The front panel LED alerts the operator of the logger’s status.
- Quick two-wire input connection
- Simple one-button operation
- User-configurable scaling, units of measure and recording length
- Powered by 2 standard replaceable AA batteries
- Storage for up to four million measurements
- Software for real-time trend graph display, data download, analysis and report generation
- Micro-B USB cable included
The SL data loggers are perfect for applications that require a basic, easy to use a device such as:
- Basic DC voltage measurement for circuit design troubleshooting, power supply profiling, sensor monitoring
- 4-20 mA DC process current monitoring
- AC voltage measurement to find sags and surges or when combined with a current transducer to track energy usage
- Simple, single-point temperature monitoring using a thermocouples or RTD
- Pulse counting for flow meters or power/energy meters
- Event monitoring
For more information on the new AEMC Simple Logger series, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information.