CAS DataLoggers is pleased to announce the new TR7A Series of data loggers from TandD. This series represents the next generation of low-cost, full-featured, compact temperature and humidity data loggers. While keeping all of the features of the popular TR-7wb loggers, the TR7A Series adds a number of enhancements to improve data storage, security, and usability. A key feature is the new “Vaccine Mode” for the new TR71A series which provides capabilities to meet CDC requirements for vaccine storage monitoring.
New TR7A Series Models:
Like the previous models, the new TR7A series also offers Bluetooth Low Energy technology to allow accessibility with smartphones using the TandD Thermo mobile application for set-up, monitoring, and data retrieval using an iOS or Android device. The series also has built-in Wi-Fi to send data to the free cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service, allowing access to data anytime, anywhere.
- Automatic Min/Max Value Display
- Alarm display notification for each channel
- New “Vaccine Storage” mode for TR71A meets CDC requirement for monitoring
- Expanded Internal Data Storage to 30,000 data sets
- Non-volatile memory retains data even without battery power
- Improved data security using HTTPS transmission protocol
Like the previous TR-7wb data loggers, the 7A series also offers a number of industry-leading capabilities for temperature and humidity monitoring:
- Automatic Data Upload to Cloud via Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 interface for easy setup and data retrieval from PC
- Email warning notification via WebStorage service
- User selectable recording from once a second to once a day
- User-selectable upload rate from once a minute to once a day
- Battery life of up to 15 months
- Optional external power
- Start/Stop and control buttons
For more information on the new TandD TR7A Series, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at
(800) 956-4437 or request more information.