The Next Generation of T&D Wireless Data Loggers
The new TR-7wb Series Temperature/Humidity Data Loggers represent the next generation of full-featured, compact temperature and humidity data loggers. While keeping all of the features of the original TR-7wf Series, the TR-7wb Series add support for Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology to improve accessibility with smartphones. Using Bluetooth along with the TandD Thermo mobile application allows set-up, monitoring and data retrieval using an iOS or Android device. This dedicated mobile app has been redesigned with a new look and easier to use interface to simplify operation. It also provides access to the free cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service, allowing access to data anytime, anywhere.
Key Features of TR-7wb Data Loggers
- Automatic Data Upload to Cloud via Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Setup and Data Collection from Mobile Devices via Bluetooth 4.2
- Setup and Data Collection from PC via USB 2.0
- Warning Notification by Email or Display on Mobile App
- Internal Data Storage for 8,000 Data Sets
- User Selectable Recording and Upload Rate
- Battery or External Power
- LCD, Start/Stop and Control Buttons
The TR-7wb loggers are ideal for applications that require a compact, easy to use unit that can be accessed from a mobile device and allows data to be streamed to a cloud-based system for on-line monitoring and data storage. They are perfect for a refrigerator and freezer monitoring, environmental monitoring in labs, offices, greenhouses, warehouses and storage areas or for equipment monitoring.
To learn more about the new TandD TR-7wb Data Loggers, temperature and humidity data loggers or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information.