Introduction to ADwin Real-Time Family of Products
At CAS DataLoggers we’ve produced a new video showcasing our powerful solutions for real-time control. Starring our own Sales Manager Peter Martin, the new video features ADwin data acquisition and control systems used worldwide for measurement and control in automotive ECU test, R&D, test stand control, and more.
Designed primarily for automotive CANbus control applications, ADwin is the answer to your most demanding control needs. You can check out the video here.
As highlighted in our video, ADwin real-time data acquisition and control systems are ideal solutions for automotive R&D and closed-loop testing. ADwin systems provide deterministic operation with fast response times, suiting them for microsecond execution of commands in low-level CANbus applications.
With 3 form factors and a wide variety of analog and digital I/Os, including a co-processor option and a variety of industrial FieldBus interfaces, ADwin gives you all you need to satisfy your application needs. These industrial controllers are popular with engineers and scientists for executing commands in usecond speed with extremely low-latency operation.
ADwin systems feature a local CPU which allows every sampled value to be evaluated in the same sampling step, along with a control or analysis function. This enables extremely fast PID control, threshold evaluation, or other signal processing to be realized.
ADwin systems are used to provide:
- Automotive component test
- Sensors and ECU test
- Control of injection molders and die-cast presses
- PID control
- Control of servo hydraulic systems
- Motion control
- PLC/process control and more.
Multiple Form Factors:
- ADwin-Light-16 Plug-in boards and external systems
- ADwin-GOLD Stand-alone, external systems
- ADwin-PRO-II Industrial, modular 19-inch systems
The ADwin processor operates independently of a Windows PC, providing uninterrupted operations and control, even in the event of PC lockups and crashes.
- Very fast response times of 1 usecond or less
- High-speed PID loops—up to 100 kHz or more advanced control functions
- Tightly-coupled analog and digital I/Os
- Optional stand-alone operation
- Compact, robust form factors
- Interface library for all of the most common GUI and development packages
- Versions in external enclosures with USB or Ethernet interfaces
For more info on ADwin Real-Time Control Systems, contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437.