8-Channel Voltage Recorder from Accsense VersaLog
Need a wireless way to measure and monitor voltage? Now trusted distributor CAS DataLoggers has the solution with the new Accsense VersaLog WF-V WiFi Voltage Data Logger. The VersaLog WF-V is an 8-channel, battery-powered, WIFI-enabled voltage data logger.
Priced at just $738, these standalone recorders are available now from CAS DataLoggers. For more information, just call an Applications Engineer at (800) 956-4437 or request more information.
VersaLog WF-V Features:
• 16-bit analog to digital (ADC) converter
• 8-MB memory size
• Programmable input ranges (-5 VDC to 20 VDC)
• Both USB and WiFi interfaces
• Choice of wide sampling intervals (from 1 second to 12 hours)
• Over 10 years of battery life
• Rugged physical housing
Log Voltage via WiFi!
Accsense VersaLog Data Loggers are a versatile solution for data recording applications. These cost-effective data loggers commonly feature 7-8 channels with models to log Temperature, Current, Voltage and more.
The new WF-V voltage logger records eight external voltage sources and saves the electrical data to its 8-MB memory. The 16-bit ADC makes it well-suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical. For standalone data collection, its aluminum enclosure ensures excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
The VersaLog’s embedded WiFi module allows remote data monitoring and downloading. Simply power the logger in a WiFi-covered area and access it from a PC for configuration, downloading, graph viewing and more.
Full Communications Suite:
• Accsense VersaLog WiFi loggers incorporate a standard 802.11 b/g/n interface for wireless network connection when externally powered.
• All VersaLog data loggers have a built-in USB port for quick connection to a PC. This makes for simple configuration and data retrieval.
• If you have multiple distributed monitoring points, and want to use Ethernet for remote network access, our optional USB device server allows multiple VersaLog loggers to be connected to a single Ethernet port.
Each data logger also has an auxiliary serial port and two programmable alarm outputs which can be configured with low or high limits to activate an audible alarm, a PLC, etc.
VersaLog Siteview Software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, and 10. SiteView can be used to configure the loggers, retrieve data, graph measurements, and save/export data. Its user-friendly graphic interface and full functionality suits both new and advanced users. Additionally, SiteView’s versatility of custom equation and custom-line equation can handle complicated measurement requirements.
• Supports USB, Serial port and Ethernet connections for local and remote access
• Fast communication speed–up to 115200 bps–enables quick downloads
• Real-time viewing and chart recording replaces paper chart recorders
• Zoom in/out and annotation/label of graph functions give a detailed view of data
• Multiple file loading makes it easy to compare data
• Dynamic statistics provide detailed information for the current zoomed view
SiteView also offers the ability to view data in real time from any and all connected dataloggers. For alarm applications, an alarm management tool allows local or email notification of alarm conditions from any connected logger.
Note: SiteView software is required and sold separately. Limit one license per site, which can be used with multiple loggers.