Accsense Monitoring Helps Protect Your Products
Do you need a reliable way to monitor low temperatures in Ultra-Low Freezers and Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) tanks? Now Accsense Monitoring offers an easy-to-use solution. The new Accsense Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Starter Kit includes everything you need to begin monitoring temperature, right out of the box! With Accsense you never have to worry about checking temperatures yourself, and you’ll get peace of mind knowing your products are protected mornings, nights and weekends.
Our LAN-Wired Ultra-Low Monitoring Kit features:
• Everything you need to start remotely monitoring temperature!
• Quick, easy setup right out of the box
• View data online via web browser
• Download data for offline analysis
• Receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline.
• Send alarms to multiple locations!
• Power/internet outage notifications
• Completely secure, with automatic data backups
Do you need a turnkey system to monitor your product temperature stored in Ultra-Low Freezers or Cryos? Accsense automated temperature monitoring systems continuously monitor and record temperature, send alarm notifications on temperatures or power outages, and provide historical data for proof of best practices to inspectors. It’s all bundled together at a cost-effective price!
• A2-05 LAN-Wired Sensor Pod
• E1-21 Temperature Probe
• E1-34 Nylon Temperature Buffer
With over 10,000 active users in the Healthcare, Biorepository, and Research industries, Accsense offers a range of refrigerator and freezer temperature monitoring systems to meet any need or budget. Our systems are easy to install, operate, and maintain, being designed for wide use in many different industries and facilities.
All this functionality is ideal for monitoring and alarming temperatures in a wide range and for proving your best practices. Data is archived after 365 days, and is then available to download as a CSV file.
The Data Logger Experts:
At CAS DataLoggers we have the broadest range of products you’ll find anywhere. We offer:
• Models designed specifically for Medical and Life Science applications
• Systems with online cloud-based software – view data anytime, anywhere!
• Compact devices for easy installation atop medical storage units
• And more!
For more info on the new Accsense Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Starter Kit, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437.