Delphin Data Loggers Record and Transmit Analog Data
Temperature acquisition is a major aspect of measurement technology in nearly every industry. Virtually every application involves measuring product or process temperatures, usually via thermocouples or RTDs. With this need in mind, Delphin products have been optimized for high-precision temperature measurement. Delphin’s decades of experience in measurement technology go into their dataloggers and data acquisition systems. CAS DataLoggers outlines the features of these sophisticated systems below.
Temperature data acquisition:
Analog inputs can be configured to any type of thermocouple or 4-wire RTD. This is made possible through Delphin’s use of high-resolution, galvanically isolated 24-bit A/D converters and high-precision internal power sources for reference-current feeds. No additional converters are required when using Delphin products.
- High-precision temperature measurement of up to +/- 0.05K
- Universal inputs for RTDs and any thermocouple type (K, J, B, S, …)
- Long-term measurement stability with only negligible drift
- No additional requirement for measurement converters; includes galvanic isolation
- Standalone temperature measurement as well as PC-supported operation via LAN or USB.
Data Logger / Data Acquisition systems:
Delphin Technologies data loggers/data acquisition systems solve a variety of measurement and control problems in industrial and laboratory applications. They feature different analog and digital input and output modules that can be used with a wide range of signal types including: voltage; 4-20 mA current; thermocouple; RTD; and resistance. They also offer powerful alarm and programming capabilities allowing these instruments to process measurements and initiate actions fully independently.
Delphin systems can be used for local data acquisition and logging when connected to a PC; for remote unattended data collection connected the internet; or as stand-alone devices. Delphin products are typically used in the following ways:
- Message devices for industrial measurement data acquisition
- ProfiSignal for test bench automation
- The AMDT – module for vibration monitoring and analysis
- Remote monitoring of plant and machinery using ProfiSignal Go software
- Operating DAQ and intelligent processing within Message devices
- Supplying individual solutions (mobile, control cabinets, 19-inch …..)
- Developmental services (processing, user interfaces, databases)
- Start-ups and training
The Data Logger Experts:
Computer Aided Solutions, LLC. dba CAS DataLoggers is a distributor of data loggers, paperless recorders and data acquisition equipment. We sell directly to end users and also work through a network of distributors and resellers throughout the United States, Canada, and Central/South America.
We have been in business for over 20 years, and actively involved in selling data loggers and real-time systems since 2001. We want to help you select the most appropriate product for your application as well as recommend sensor and transducers to go with the data logger. We also provide free on-call technical support on all of our products.
CAS can also provide value-added services including on-site installation, wiring and packaging, engineering and design services, and complete turn-key systems.