New Wireless Solutions
T&D partnered with CAS DataLoggers has just released the next generation of temperature recorders—the new T&D TR4 Series of Bluetooth Data Loggers! It’s never been this easy to keep tabs on your critical data! TR4 series dataloggers save you time by automatically collecting temperature data and transmitting it directly to your iOS/Android device. Meanwhile T&D’s real-time monitoring app uploads recorded data to the FREE T&D Cloud WebStorage Service.
New TR-4 Series Loggers Push Data to the Cloud!
T&D is Japan’s #1 data logger manufacturer, known worldwide for high quality and reliability. For effective remote monitoring, the new TR4 series data loggers feature Bluetooth low energy communications.
With a smartphone or tablet and T&D’s dedicated apps, your temperature data is always available to check in real time and to share on the cloud. This makes it easy to get alarms and to give a full temperature history to vendors and inspectors.
- Real-Time Temperature Monitoring from Smart Devices
- Simultaneous Data Collection from Multiple Loggers
- Direct Communication with Mobile Devices via Bluetooth low-energy
- Auto-Detection of Loggers
- Auto Collection of Data and Graph Creation (ThermoREC App)
- Automatic Data Upload (ThermoStorage App)
- Share data via T&D’s Cloud WebStorage Service
- Waterproof (TR41 and TR42)
- Compatible with Thermocouple and Pt100/1000 Sensors (TR45)
- Estimated Maximum Battery Life 1.5 Years (1 Year for TR45)
- Large Logging Capacity: Up to 16,000 Readings
With T&D’s new dedicated app for your mobile device via Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth low-energy), all temperature loggers within communication range are automatically detected and ready for communication.
Three Models for Versatile Deployment:
- TR-41 Internal Thermistor model for Better Water Protection
- TR-42 External Thermistor model for Quicker Response
- TR-45 PT/TC Sensor Compatible Unit for Wide-Range Measurement
View your Temperature Data in Real Time!
The New ThermoREC App lets you monitor temperature data in real time, and the new ThermoStorage App enables one-step uploading of recorded data to the T&D WebStorage Service.
Move Your Temperature Data to the Cloud—FREE!
A rare industry offering, T&D’s Cloud WebStorage Service enables you to store your data on the Cloud—at no cost! Perfect for managing your temperature data from remote locations, the WebStorage Service gives you the ability to share your data with multiple designees. Using the cloud service, you can check your temperature data and receive warning messages from your mobile device or PC, no matter where you are!
For more information on the New T&D TR4 Series Bluetooth loggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437.