Single System Acquires Data from up to 8 Rotating Shafts
Transmission test stands of varying complexity and size can be equipped with Delphin products for professional measurement and automation. Users can then implement measurement procedures for their specific requirements during product development and manufacture.
Now vibration measurement has been made easy—the Delphin Expert Vibro system provides users with analysis and monitoring functions, intelligent signal processing, an independent data storage capability and versatile fieldbus connections – all in a single device! At CAS DataLoggers we carry these products and provide FREE on-call technical support—give us a call today at (800) 956-4437.
Fully-Integrated Data Acquisition System:
Expert Vibro devices have the ability to acquire vibration data at casings, bearings and shafts, while also processing data such as oil pressures, volume flows, bearing temperatures, torques and rotation speeds. Therefore, synchronous acquisition of all data is guaranteed!
Delphin offers users a fully-integrated system requiring no expensive interfaces. Each system is equipped with options for automation, analysis and evaluation which can be performed directly at the process using the Expert Vibro and ProfiMessage devices, and at a PC using the ProfiSignal software.
- Process and vibration measurement data stored within a single system
- Monitoring of limit values and alarms without the need for PC support
- Individualized systems based on standard components
- Monitoring of shaft vibration on turbines, compressors, engines or boosters
- Monitoring and analysis of bearing vibration and wear, pressure vibrations etc.
- Drive unit measurements (condition monitoring)
- Remote monitoring of equipment and machinery
Just one Expert Vibro can acquire up to 8 shafts with differing rotation speeds!
Expert Vibro Features:
- 16 synchronous analog inputs, 50 kHz sampling rate per channel, IEPE, mV, mA sensors selectable via software
- Integrated comparators for Keyphasor® sensors
- 32 GB data logger memory
- 4 digital inputs for frequency measurement
- 4 analog outputs for monitoring
- 8 digital outputs
Single System Monitors Vibration:
The Expert Vibro is ideal for acquiring transient signals and vibrations. The latest processor technology, based on powerful FPGAs, enables 16 synchronous channels to be processed at high sampling rates while requiring minimal space. Meanwhile 24-Bit A/D converters ensure high precision measurement.
Users are able to switch between voltage measurement, IEPE or shaft vibration sensors. Measurement data is monitored ‘on the fly’ with digital outputs being switched within msecs. A touch display shows users important configuration and measurement data onsite.
Expert Vibro data loggers measure, monitor and record fully independently. Non-periodic signals (for ex. fault diagnostics) can be precisely analyzed with the Expert Vibro.