Delphin Technology Offers Flexible Data Acquisition System
Industrial or laboratory data acquisition often requires that measurement data be recorded at a minimum of both cost and time. With this need in mind, Delphin Technology has now extended its popular Mobile Measurement case with additional functions! This new case can now be put together as a modular system to meet specific customer and application requirements. As a customer you’ll receive this reliable tool to perform your measurement tasks with minimum effort and without the need for any additional equipment. CAS DataLoggers distributes these high-quality German systems in the USA–call us today at (800) 956-4437 and save!
Delphin’s robust measurement case can be equipped with many different Delphin data loggers including the Expert Logger, Expert Transient, Expert Vibro and the ProfiMessage series. Your own mobile case system can be tailored precisely to your individual needs and the required number of channels.
You can also select your choice of connector technology, e.g. detachable screw or spring-type terminals, safety lab plugs, thermominiature connectors, or circular connectors. Dual wiring for different types of connector technology is also possible.
New Case Features:
- Independent operation using Delphin’s integrated storage capability, optional storage mediums and storage capacities in the terabyte range
- WLAN interface with integrated access point for wireless transmission of measurement data to laptops or PCs
- Independent operation via integrated rechargeable batteries and/or UPS
- Sleep mode for energy-saving operation
- Global transfer of data using an optional UMTS/LTE modem
- Connection of wireless sensors via optional mobile access points
- Energy data acquisition via integrated power measurement unit and Rogowski coils
- Power supply for external sensors directly from measurement case
- Universal inputs without the need for additional measurement transducers
- Integrated display enables the portrayal of current measurement values
- High-level protection against water and dust
- Ideal for mobile measurement data acquisition and positional logging via GPS sensors
- Global usage via a wide-range power adapter/unit and independent of the varying network frequencies in different countries
The measurement case also comes supplied with Delphin ProfiSignal software. This guarantees fast and simple operation of the measurement case. ProfiSignal is software for hands-on users who need their live data evaluated and to export the results into a Word report or into Excel.
Typical applications for the universal measurement case:
- Fault analysis on plant, machines and equipment
- Determining efficiency and recording measurements for compliance in power plants
- Vibration analysis and monitoring combined with temperature and process data
- Condition monitoring of plant and machinery
- Cyclical testing of components, e.g. safety valves
- Process analysis and optimization
- Energy data acquisition according to EN 50001
- Field trials and tests
- Quality assurance
- Independent acquisition of measurement data on solar units and fuel cells