Accsense – The Gold Standard of Medical Monitoring
If your hospital or clinic is storing vaccines as part of the CDC’s Vaccines for Children program or for another use, your organization can have real peace of mind with the Accsense WiFi Vaccine Monitoring Kit! Accsense Monitoring lets you set powerful alarms which send out Email, Text and Phone notifications whenever vaccine temperature goes out of specification.
Turnkey Operation, World-Class Functionality!
- 24/7 Temperature alarm system which automatically sends Email, SMS text message, Pager or Phone alerts!
- Power and Internet outage notifications
- Continually monitor and log your data in real-time!
- Remote access to your data with online graphing, reporting and configuration features
- Complies with FDA, JCAHO, AABB, and other industry standards
WiFi Vaccine Temperature Monitoring Pod
The Accsense A2-05-W WiFi Temperature monitor is designed for accurate temperature measurement and alarm in medical refrigerators, freezers, cryogenic storage, and incubators. This compact data logger has connections for two (2) external RTDs and one Type T Thermocouple sensor. In the event of a loss of the network connection, the data logger will still store up to 256 data points, or until connection is restored.
Our 1-Year Monitoring Subscription includes:
- Online Account giving users web access from any browser; Real-Time viewing; Centralized Monitoring, System Management and Control
- Secured Data Logging ensuring Unalterable Measurements; Automatic Recording at User-Selectable Intervals; Time/Data Stamped Log; ‘One-Click’ Downloads
- 100% Secure Data Storage with Zero Downtime; Daily Backups at our Data Center; Historical Data Retention
- Graphing and Statistics enabling you to Graph One or Multiple Sensors
- Group Alarming broadcasts ‘All at Once’ Alarms to up to 10 designees; Sends Phone Alarms; Email/SMS/Pager Alarms; Maintains Alarm/Event Logs
With Accsense Monitoring, users just sign in using a standard web browser to retrieve reports and graphs, or to modify system configuration from anywhere an internet connection is available. Accsense systems also automatically send data to a secure server for storage.
All vaccine temperature measurements taken with Accsense are immediately available online using your secure Accsense Account. Updated in real-time, you can view measurement history, give regulators proof of your best practices, and provide email, pager, or cell phone alerts.
Need Calibration Too?
Our WiFi Calibration Kit adds a NIST-calibrated, compact RTD probe, complete with a NIST-Traceable Certificate of Calibration. This version of the kit is ideal for users working in the CDC’s Vaccines for Children (VFC) program and all related applications.
For more information on the Accsense WiFi Vaccine Monitoring Kit, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS DataLoggers Application Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.