New Kit Enables Remote Monitoring of Ultra-Low Storage Units
Do you need a wireless device to monitor low temperatures in Ultra-Low Freezers and Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) tanks? Now Accsense Monitoring offers an easy-to-use solution–the Accsense WiFi Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Starter Kit!
This new kit includes everything you need to help protect your products and to give proof of your best practices to regulators. Accsense systems monitor storage unit temperature 24/7, including sending alarms on power and Internet outages to keep you notified of sudden temperature violations.
Our Wireless Ultra-Low Monitoring Kit Features:
- Everything you need to start remotely monitoring temperature
- Quick and easy set up right out of the box!
- View temperature data online in real time via web browser
- Receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline!
- Send alarms to multiple designees!
- Power/internet outage notifications
- Download data for offline analysis
- Secure system with automatic data backups
Do you need a temperature monitoring system to monitor your Ultra-Low Freezers or Cryos? Accsense wireless remote monitoring systems continuously monitor and record temperature, send alarm notifications on temperature excursions or power outages, and document historical data for proof of best practices. At an affordable price, our kit has everything you need.
- A2-05W WiFi Sensor Pod
- E1-21 Temperature Probe
- E1-34 Nylon Temperature Buffer
With over 10,000 active users in the Life Science, Biorepository, and Medical industries, Accsense offers a range of refrigerator and freezer data loggers to meet any organization’s budget. Our systems are easy to install, operate, and maintain, being designed for wide use in many different industries and building layouts.
Accsense Monitoring is ideal for temperature measurement and notification in a wide temperature range and for proving best practices. Data is archived after 365 days, and is then available to download as a CSV file.
The Data Logger Experts:
At CAS DataLoggers we have the broadest range of monitoring systems you’ll find anywhere. We offer:
- Models designed specifically for Medical and Life Science applications
- Systems with online cloud-based software – view real-time data anytime, anywhere!
- Compact devices for easy installation atop medical storage units
- And more!
For more info on the new Accsense WiFi Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Starter Kit, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437.