A1-02b Wireless Temperature Data Logger Sensor Pod
The Accsense A1-02b wireless temperature data logger is designed for measuring the temperature at a remote site. Right out of the box, it will measure the ambient temperature. Additionally, the screw terminal connector can be used for hooking up a high accuracy RTD or thermistor temperature sensor. A separate miniature TC connector allows the addition of a Type T thermocouple for cryogenic temperature measurements.
- A1-02 Pod
- Pin-out Guide
- AC Adapter
- Standard Antenna
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Batteries (3xAA)
External Sensor Inputs:
- Type T Thermocouple
- 100ohm Platinum RTD
- 0-5Vdc Analog Input
Real-time Monitoring & Alarming
All of the measurements acquired using the Accsense Solution are immediately available on your secure Accsense Account, online. Each pod requires an online account subscription. Updated in real-time, you can plot measurement history, analyze tabular data, and set alarms to watch your data and provide email, pager, or cell phone alerts. Alarms are also sent for power or internet outage.
- Simple to use, virtually no learning curve
- Web based, no software installation or firewall configuration hassles
- Customizable interface with dashboard of most recent measurements from all sensor pods
- Instant access to charts depicting measurement history, with ranges as narrow as 5 minutes or as wide as 90 days.
- Manual vertical scaling allows for consistency across multiple graphs and samples.
- Receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline. Send alarms to multiple locations!
- Power / internet outage notifications
- View tabular measurement data online
- Download measurement data for offline analysis
- Allow password-protected, limited access to certain users
- Completely secure and backed up
- FREE software/feature upgrades!
Service includes all features below. You can select length of your subscription, from 1 or 3 years.
- Measurement Dashboard
- View Tabular Measurement Data
- Secure Data Storage*
- Tabular Measurement Download
- Online Measurement History Charting
- Alarms and Notifications
- Sequential Alarming
- Corrective Action
- Yearly Subscription
*Unlimited Storage: Only the past 365 days of data can be displayed on the online graph.Data is archived after
365 days, and is available to download as a CSV file.