A1-08 Wireless Temperature Data Logger Multi-Thermistor Pod
The A1-08 Wireless Temperature Data Logger is specifically designed to hook up to multiple thermistor inputs (6 total). This allows an increase in the number of sensors per pod and reduces the cost per measurement. This model also features two digital inputs and is designed to be connected to a wide range of digital sensors.
- A1-08 Pod
- Pin-out Guide
- AC Adapter
- Standard Antenna
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Batteries (3xAA)
External Sensor Inputs:
- Thermistor (6)
- Digital Input (Contact Closure)(2)
Real-time Monitoring & Alarming
All of the measurements acquired using the Accsense Solution are immediately available on your secure online Accsense Account. Each gateway requires an online account subscription. Updated in real-time, you can plot measurement history, analyze tabular data, and set alarms to watch your data and provide email, pager, or cell phone alerts. Alarms are also sent in cases of power or internet outages. All this functionality is ideal for critical applications including temperature monitoring for medical storage, cleanroom monitoring for pressure, and many more.
- Simple to use, virtually no learning curve
- Web based, no software installation or firewall configuration hassles
- Customizable interface with dashboard of most recent measurements from all sensor pods
- Instant access to charts depicting measurement history, with ranges as narrow as 5 minutes or as wide as 90 days.
- Manual vertical scaling allows for consistency across multiple graphs and samples.
- Receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline. Send alarms to multiple locations!
- Power / internet outage alarms
- View tabular measurement data online
- Download measurement data for offline analysis
- Allow password-protected, limited access to certain users
- Completely secure and backed up
- FREE software/feature upgrades!
Service includes all features below. You can select length of your subscription, from 1 or 3 years.
- Measurement Dashboard
- View Tabular Measurement Data
- Secure Data Storage*
- Tabular Measurement Download
- Online Measurement History Charting
- Alarms and Notifications
- Sequential Alarming
- Corrective Action
- Yearly Subscription
*Unlimited Storage: Only the past 365 days of data can be displayed on the online graph.Data is archived after
365 days, and is available to download as a CSV file.
To see how Accsense Monitoring systems work, view our Accsense Monitoring software live demo by clicking here.