A2-05 Vaccine Temperature Monitoring Kit
The Accsense A2-05 Vaccine Temperature Monitoring Kit is the ideal solution for the temperature monitoring and alarming needs of clinics, health departments, hospital pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities around the world. Our kit enables you to monitor the temperature in a refrigerator or freezer and will also provide customized alarming and data storage. With inputs for 2 RTDs and a thermocouple, the flexible Accsense A2-05 pod can monitor vaccine storage units, regular and ultralow freezers, and even liquid nitrogen chambers. The included Compact RTD probe is NIST-calibrated and monitors temperature from +100° to -100°C at high accuracy. Glycol buffer vial included. The probe is small enough to fit inside medical fridges and freezers so it’s easy to place for reliable readings.
Setup alarm triggers and receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager or landline. Power and internet outage notifications also included. In the event of a loss of the network connection, the data logger will store data until the connection is restored.
NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration available. Calibration cost good for one point at or above -20°C.
The 1-Year Monitoring Subscription includes:
- Online Account giving users web access from any browser; Real-Time viewing; Centralized Monitoring, System Management and Control;
- Secured Data Logging ensuring Unalterable Measurements; Automatic Recording at User-Selectable Intervals; Time/Data Stamped Log; ‘One-Click’ Download of Data;
- 100% Secure Data Storage meaning Zero Downtime; Daily Backups at our Data Center; Historical Data Retention
- Graphing and Statistics enabling you to Graph One or Multiple Sensors; View Sensor Statistics; set User-Selectable Time Ranges;
- Group Alarming broadcasts ‘All at Once’ Alarms to up to 10 designees; Sends Phone Alarms; Email Alarms; SMS Alarms; Pager Alarms; Maintains Alarm/Event Logs; Alarm Acknowledgement From Phone to Silence Further Alarm Calls.