ADbasic Software package is a complete integrated development environment (IDE) including tools to create, debug and execute programs for ADwin real-time data acquisition and control systems. ADbasic provides a comprehensive set of tools to create, debug and execute embedded programs on the CPU within the ADwin system. ADbasic programs are executed in real-time with high speed, predictable, deterministic operation.
ADbasic is the solution for flexible and simple programming of real-time data acquisition and open-loop and closed-loop control procedures. ADbasic programs are executed in real-time by the local ADwin CPU with high speed, predictable, deterministic operation.
ADbasic provides the common BASIC commands for mathematical operations. The additional functions are:
- Acquiring of analog inputs
- Setting of analog outputs
- Reading and setting of digital inputs and outputs
- Starting, stopping, setting and reading of counter inputs
- Data exchange between multiple ADbasic processes
- Data exchange with multiple PC software applications