The ADS-101 is a battery-powered, wireless end node for low voltage, low power type K thermocouple sensors. It provides a measurement range of -100°C to 250°C (0°C to 500°C optional). It also has one digital input that can be used as a state or counter input. The US model operates on the license-free 915MHz band with a range of up to 1000 feet. Measurements are transmitted to the ADU-700 data concentrator from which alarm messages can be sent via SMS and data sent via FTP via a 3G modem.
- Food & Medical Transport
- Asset Management
- Agricultural Monitoring
- Weather Monitoring
About Aerinos ProfiSens
AERINOS® ProfiSens is a local area wireless IoT platform. It comprises wireless sensor nodes and a 3G Data Gateway. Using ProfiSens, you can deploy your private IoT network anywhere. The battery-powered, wireless end nodes, offer reliable communication and outdoor enclosures to satisfy a variety of measurement and monitoring applications. The acquired sensor data wirelessly transmits to the data concentrator with 3G connectivity, which forwards data files to an FTP server and alarm SMS messages to predefined users.
The coverage of the wireless network can reach a radius of 1-6 km (Line of sight). The network uses a proprietary protocol with bidirectional communications. Data concentrator and sensor end-nodes support autonomous battery-powered operation and provide options for external power supply.
Web Aided Telemetry (WaT): WaT is a cloud-based web server for telemetry applications. It supports all of Infinite’s devices as well as few 3rd party devices. The server is a host for multiple clients and user accounts allowing seamless 24/7 unmanned device telemetry with centralized data management.
- Support for all Infinite product ranges
- Web interface accessible using any browser & device
- Geographical map toolset to manage & supervise devices
- A secure cloud back office offers device connectivity via SMS, FTP, Email, Text files & TCP socket
- Rule-based alarm event forwarding & notification
- Interface design allows use for any kind of application
WA Manager: a Windows application for the convenient configuration of Infinite’s telemetry products. The configuration is done with simple selections and entries on the configuration forms. The parameter settings are stored and converted to ASCII commands before uploading them to the target device via the PC serial port.
- Automatic device recognition.
- Maintaining a general User list.
- Maintaining a general Alarm Message list.
- Creating, editing, and uploading a device configuration. The configuration is done with simple selections and entries on the device configuration form.
- Simple device user and alarm recipient selection with drag and drop from the general user list.
- Device testing and verification using the application control panel.
- A Battery Life Wizard for the autonomous devices calculates the expected battery life according to the selected configuration parameters.
- Uploading the configuration to the target device via the PC serial port.
- Exporting the configuration to a text file containing the ASCII Configuration commands.