The Simple Logger® Model SL30 is a small one-channel data logger powered by two AA alkaline batteries. It can also be powered by 5V using the USB interface cable supplied. The input is 0 – 5 VDC facilitated by two screw terminals. The sample rate is 8/sec with a storage rate of once per second of the RMS of all the samples. Application software is included with the unit by plugging it into your computer using the USB cable and downloading it from AEMC’s website. Scaling units of measure and recording length can be set through the software. Real-time graphs can be displayed, downloaded data can be analyzed, and reports printed.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to begin recording with only the need to configure the length of time for the recording. A simple one-button operation is all you need. The front panel LED alerts the operator of the logger’s status.
- Simple 1 button operation
- Quick 2-wire input connection
- User-configurable scaling, units of measure, and recording length
- Stores up to 4 million measurements
- Data analysis software included
- Software provides real-time trend graph display, data download, analysis, and report generation
- Micro-B USB cable included
View the rest of the SL Series here.