The AirGate-3G Modbus Gateway is a cellular router for Internet of Things (IoT) applications and provides remote access to local networks. It acts as a Modbus RTU master and reads up to 64 registers of Modbus remote channels.
All data generated can be published on the NOVUS Cloud platform, which allows access anytime and anywhere, besides providing efficient and reliable storage.
- Temporary local data recording ensures data integrity even during long connection lost events. Storage on USB flash drive, local memory or MicroSD card
- NOVUSLink: M2M centralized management platform for remote monitoring, configuration, and firmware updates
- Flexibility both on monitoring and set up methods: Web, CLI, SNMPv1/v2/v3, SMS, NOVUSLink
- Firmware update via Web, CLI, USB, SMS, NOVUSLink
- Opening VPN tunnel possibility for full safety during remote access
- Metal enclosure with DIN 35 mm mounting kit
- ANATEL, CE, and FCC certified
- Dimensions: 45 x 125 x 105 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C / 5 to 95% RH
- Power supply: 9 to 60 Vcc
- GPS for real-time location and tracking
- Articulating antenna