Darca Heritage software is a powerful site-based data acquisition, analysis and reporting software package for Eltek GenII wireless systems. Available in two versions for single or multiple receiver/loggers, it has been designed specifically for museum curators and conservators monitoring large installations. The software allows transmitters to be partitioned into zones and groups that reflect the physical layout of the measurement locations.
Sophisticated but simple-to-use, it provides powerful tools for:
- Configuring and metering sensors
- Changing logger settings
- Updating site data automatically to a data file (version 1) or database (version 2)
- Warning if any channel inputs are outside of safe limits
- Sending alarms via email or text message
- Metering data graphically on user-defined floor plans which show each group’s physical location
- Analyzing data either graphically or statistically
- Generating reports for the presentation of data
Darca Heritage has separate packages for administrators and users. The administrator can configure the software, set up the site site layout, configure logger and download data. The user can view downloaded data or current readings.