Three Channel Dual Range Voltage Logger
The DC-3V-RS is ideal for monitoring and recording one, two or three channels of DC voltages from 1Vdc to 300Vdc, with selectable range 0.5V to 60V and 1V to 300V, for example from batteries, circuit breaker trip batteries, charging circuits, power supplies, photovoltaic (PV) cells, DC motor circuits, DC Generators, DC telecoms circuits.
When recording, the Electrocorder will store the average voltage and current over the period chosen (1 sec to 60 min), it will also record the highest (max) & lowest (min) cycle values during that period. The stored data is uploaded to a PC via the supplied USB cable.
Kit includes 60V/300V data logger, unfused voltage input leads, USB lead, 12Vdc PSU, Electrosoft software and carry case.
Electrosoft is supplied free with all Electrocorder loggers. It allows you to graph and export data files as well as plot energy costs and savings using voltage optimization techniques.
Overview of standard features and reports:
- Sets-up loggers for recording
- Plots voltage & current graphs
- Plots energy & power graphs
- Extrapolates CO2 usage
- Database to track logger location
- Alarms for late returns
- Prints report quality graphs
- Languages: En, Es, Fr, Hr, Cz, Fi, De, It, Po, Pt, Se
- Database can be used across a network
- Prints User Instructions
- Plot multiple graphs on a single axes
- View Voltage Optimization business case
- Email data files
- Voltage unbalance calculation
- Draw Electrical Line Diagrams
- Manage logger calibration dates
- NEC 180 min/min calculations
- Print previews & output to PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML etc