The DCV-2 is an 8-channel, battery powered, stand alone voltage data logger. The logger records up to 2 million readings of data and stores it in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. Input voltage signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage sources.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure, the data logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Powered by a 16-bit ADC and programmable input range, the data loggers are well suited to science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurement is critical.
The DCV-2 voltage data logger comes with 8MB on-board flash memory. The following table shows the relationship between number of enabled channels, sampling interval and max time span of logging.
|Sampling Interval||Number of Channels||Logging Capacity|
|1 min||1||3.98 years|
|1 min||2||727 days|
|1 min||8||181 days|
|10 sec||1||242 days|
|10 sec||2||121 days|
|10 sec||8||30 days|
|1 sec||1||24 days|
|1 sec||2||12 days|
|1 sec||8||3 days|
|100 milliseconds||1||58 hours|
|100 milliseconds||2||29 hours|
|100 milliseconds||8||7.2 hours|
SiteView is a Windows-based application which works with the VersaLog Series data loggers for downloading, configuration, data analyzing and plotting. Its user-friendly graphic interface plus powerful functionality fit both novice and advanced users.
The versatility of custom equation and custom-line equation handle complicated measurement requirements.
- Supports USB, Serial port and Ethernet connections for easy local and remote access
- Fast communication speed up to 115200 bps makes downloading fast
- Real-time view and chart recording replaces chart recording device
- Custom equation and custom-line equation solves scientific and laboratory algorithm difficulties
- Zoom in/zoom out, annotation/label of graph functions provide detailed view of data
- Multiple file loading allows easy data comparison.
- Dynamic statistics provides detailed information of current zoomed view
- Siteview software required (1 license per site) and sold separately
- Computer with 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 256K Memory or higher
- 1.0 GB of available hard-drive space or higher
- Windows XP with SP2 or later, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- At least one USB port or one COM port