The Novus DigiRail-VA AC Power Analysis Data Logger
The DigiRail-VA AC Power Analysis Data Logger is specifically designed for single phase AC power analysis applications, it is able to measure the most important AC signals and retransmit them in both analog and digital ways.
It measures and calculates:
- Voltage: 0 to 300 Vac (True-RMS)
- Current: 0 to 5 Aac (True-RMS) – It does allow the use of CTs for higher current applications
- Active Power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Frequency: 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor: 0.00 to 1.00 All in a single, compact, DIN rail mounting unit featuring RS485 /Modbus-RTU interface as standard (baud rate from 1200 to 115200, configurable parity) allowing easy access to all the parameters by any SCADA package or Modbus capable PLC.
- Analog retransmission (user selectable 4-20mA and/or 0-10V – all by software; no jumpers)
- Any one of the values can be re-scaled and retransmitted using the onboard analog outputs
- Full 2500 Vrms isolation between the high voltage/current inputs and the low voltage signals
- Protects your upstream instruments
- High accuracy measurements
- Accuracy of Voltage, Current & Power readings over RS485 is +/- 0.25% and +/- 0.5% over the Analog Retransmission
- Accuracy of the Frequency and Power Factor readings over RS485 is +/- 0.5% and +/- 1% over the Analog Retransmission
(Please note, however, that the DigiRail-VA is not intended for and should not be used for commercial energy metering applications)
- Wide-Ranging 10-40Vdc power supply requiring just 2.5 W. It is suitable for most standard low voltage industrial supplies.