The DT90L is a compact, all-in-one data logging system with an integrated modem, specifically designed for remote applications. The rugged design and wide operating temperature range provide reliable operation in virtually any environment. These are low-power and cost-effective data loggers with a dedicated mounting handle for a simple and quick installation process.
Data retrieval and device configuration of the DT90L are available via the USB interface for on-site communication. You can also use the automatic data delivery feature to send logged data to an FTP server at regular intervals. Alarm configurations can trigger SMS messages to multiple mobile phones
DT90 programming software can easily take you through the setup of your logger and how you want the system to work, customized for you.
Hydrology: Monitoring surface and groundwater conditions, the occurrence and movement of water, the physical and chemical properties of water, etc.
Meteorology: Monitoring changes of atmospheric conditions to forecast weather and the presence of air pollutants
Industrial: Monitor and control process parameters from temperature profiling to design validation
- Ease of deployment: Simple and connectivity via USB on-site makes it easy to configure and test the deployed monitoring module
- Universal: Connects to any sensor. This universal logger can connect to any type of sensor. Analog*: voltage, current, RTD; Digital: SDI-12, MODBUS, pulses
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery: Up to 300 days run time on one charge and the ability to connect directly to solar power, making this logger the best solution for your remote monitoring applications
- Robust: With its solid aluminum case and fully waterproof probe (IP68 rated), this logger is suitable for harsh environments
- Cost-effective: Low maintenance product. Minimal attention needed after setup
Need something a little more simple than the DT90L? The DT90 Series also includes the DT90N which offers simply 3 Digital Inputs, SDI-12, and Modbus at a lower cost.