The Lascar EL-WiFi-T sensor measures ambient temperature and transmits wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel.
The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review. Set up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms.
During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The EL-WiFi-T is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical transmission periods (e.g. once every 5 minutes) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided.
|USB supply voltage
|Probe temperature measurement range
|Probe temperature accuracy (overall error)
|Logging rate (user configuable)
|Operating temperature range
* Typical, but will be less if frequent transmissions
Warning – do not exceed operating temperatures
The EL-WiFI loggers are not supplied with software, however the control software is downloadable, free-of-charge from the Lascar website. The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 (including 64-bit operating systems). Note, the software is not compatible with Mac or Linux.
Cloud Storage Service
Now you can communicate with your sensor on any smartphone, tablet or PC, anywhere in the world. Monitor conditions, change sensor settings and receive email alerts instantly. Visit www.easylogcloud.com to download WiFi sensor software onto your PC and sign up for a Cloud account.
- Change settings or view data from any sensor on any web-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive email alerts if required on breaches in temperature and humidity levels, low battery warnings, AC mains disconnection or probe malfunction
- Cloud-based storage means data is protected, secure and limitless
- Link sensors from multiple sites in one account
- Allow multiple users Cloud access. Determine which users have access to which data and assign account privileges