The Lascar EL-WiFi-TP sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is wirelessly transmitted via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The probe can be used in a wide range of temperature situations e.g. manufacturing processes, cold storage and hot storage.
This EL-WiFi-TP is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel.
|USB supply voltage
|Probe temperature measurement range
|Probe temperature accuracy (overall error)
|Probe clip operating temperature range
|Logging rate (user configuable)
|Operating temperature range
* Typical, but will be less if frequent transmissions
Warning – do not exceed operating temperatures
The EL-WiFI loggers are not supplied with software, however the control software is downloadable, free-of-charge from the Lascar website. The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 (including 64-bit operating systems). Note, the software is not compatible with Mac or Linux.
Cloud Storage Service
Now you can communicate with your sensor on any smartphone, tablet or PC, anywhere in the world. Monitor conditions, change sensor settings and receive email alerts instantly. Visit www.easylogcloud.com to download WiFi sensor software onto your PC and sign up for a Cloud account.
- Change settings or view data from any sensor on any web-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive email alerts if required on breaches in temperature and humidity levels, low battery warnings, AC mains disconnection or probe malfunction
- Cloud-based storage means data is protected, secure and limitless
- Link sensors from multiple sites in one account
- Allow multiple users Cloud access. Determine which users have access to which data and assign account privileges