The I-Plug IPST8 single-use temperature data logger by SwiTrace continually monitors your product whether in storage or transit, saving you the hassle of having to take manual measurements. The built-in USB interface makes connection to a PC for downloading data a snap so you do not need a USB driver or cable in order to use these recorders.
The single-use logger monitors the temperature of its environment at a temperature range of -30°C to +65°C. The IPST8 takes measurements at an accuracy of 0.3°C and resolution of 0.1°C. With dimensions of 73mm x 15mm x 33mm and a weight of 30g, the PDF logger is compact and lightweight for easy placement and retrieval.
With a large 8,000-point memory capacity (Encrypted), the logger is ideal for extended trips and is also EN 12830—CE—RoHS Compliant.
- Available in either a single-use or multi-use version
- Logger self-generates a PDF temperature report once connected to a computer
- Available with a traceable accuracy certificate
- Multiple, customizable alarm options with LED indicators
- Customizable trip duration (90 days is the standard for the single-use version)
- Online, free track & trace software available
We also have a multi-use version of the IPST8 that lasts for several trips to vendors.