iLOGPlus-LAN Data Logger
The Infinite iLOGPlus-LAN Data Logger is internet enabled devices, especially suited for remote data acquisition, distributed telemetry, and remote control. The units act as master devices and send alerts and data files on their own via FTP, email, and SMS. All types carry a built-in TCP/IP web server with live web pages that can be accessed by any Internet browser application. They accept and serve TCP and SMS commands for interactive operation in a SCADA system. Analog inputs and digital I/O are expandable by means of I/O expansion modules, plugging on a serial I/O expansion bus.
The device carries a built-in Ethernet/LAN adapter and can be directly hooked on to a local network. It can connect via a gateway or a GSM network router to the Internet. SMS alerting is supported with an external GSM modem attached to the local serial port.
- Water Resources Management
- Weather Conditions Monitoring
- Gas Distribution
- Environmental Monitoring
- Quality & Safety Assurance, HACCP
The following characteristics are common to the 2 device types distinguished by the physical communication medium:
- Dual ARM7 processor architecture.
- 4 high-resolution analog inputs (AI1-AI4). Analog inputs can be expanded to 16 by means of 3 GE-AI-4 modular expansion modules.
- 2 constant current sources for PT-100 transducer excitation.
- 4 digital inputs for state recording and alarming. Two of them have pulse counting capability up to 3 KHz supporting sensors with pulse output (power meters, flow meters, etc.). Digital inputs can be expanded to 16 by means of 3 GE-DIO-42 modular expansion modules.
- 2 relay outputs that are user (for remote control) or event triggered. Digital outputs can be expanded to 8 by means of 3 GE-DIO-42 modular expansion modules.
- External DIN rail adaptor with screw terminals for convenient wiring (SCT-04E).
- Power fail safe memory for up to 40,000 channel records.
- Alarm recording and annunciation via email and SMS.
- Scheduled data transmission via email file attachment and FTP.
- TCP and SMS ASCII commands for parameter setting and remote control.
- Internal web server publishing a two pages HTML site on the internet, allowing real-time monitoring of the measurements and operating states and allowing limited parameter changing.
- Serial communication RS232 port supporting local communication and convenient parameter setting and firmware upgrading using a PC and the powerful iLOGPlus Transporter utility.