The OdaLog L2 H2S Gas Logger – LL has been specifically designed to withstand harsh environments typically found in the Wastewater Industry. The OdaLog is primarily used by locating it at or close to the source of Hydrogen Sulphide emissions such as within sewerage pumping stations and receiving manholes. Its purpose is to monitor and record H2S gas levels in sewage systems and treatment plants for later review and evaluation using OdaStat-G software.
OdaLog L2 H2S Gas Logger – LL Features:
- Instrument Operating Range: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Sensor Operating Range: -10°C to +40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- IP66/68 Ingress Protection
- Dimensions: 2.44” Diameter x 7.72” Tall
- Weight: 14.8 oz
- Power Supply: Replaceable C-Size Lithium Battery
- Battery Life/Run Time: Greater than 8 months
- Data Logging Capacity: Up to 42,000 readings
- Sample Interval: Selectable from 1 second to 1 hour
Two different detection ranges are available:
• Gas monitoring in manholes, drains, and pits
• Odor monitoring in sewer and streaming water
• Ventilation pipes and rising mains
• Inside sewer collection lines
• Selected areas in treatment plants
• Asset management and odor control
The L2 H2S Gas Logger – LL is also available with a Standard sensor, suitable for short term deployment plus models for other gases including ammonia, chlorine, sulfur dioxide, NO, NO2, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen cyanide.
You can learn more about the dangers behind the exposure to Hydrogen Sulfide gas here.