LogMessage LM5000 Data Logger
Delphin LogMessage LM5000 Data Logger devices are specifically designed as universal data loggers.
- Reliable data logger including potential isolation
- 16 Universal analog inputs for thermocouples, RTDs, mV or mA signals
- High-precision differential inputs with up to 24-bit resolution
- Galvanic isolation, isolation voltages of up to 650 V
- Storage capacity of up to 1 billion measurement values (standard = 250 million)
- Measurement data portrayed as trends and exportable in ASCII format
- Excellent return on investment
- LAN interface for configuration and data transfer
- Serial interfaces, Modbus RTU and TCP/IP
- A range of internal calculation and logic channels
- Monitoring and alarm functions
The LogMessage LM5000 works completely independently as a data logger for acquiring, monitoring, computing and storing measurement data. The internal data memory allows continuous recording of up to 250 million samples. LogMessage is available in nine different styles.
ProfiSignal Go is the basic software, used for online/offline monitoring and measurement data analysis. Just three steps are required to display measurement data as trends, to analyze the data, and to evaluate offline data.
Other software is available for all types of applications:
- ProfiSignal Go: Software for data acquisition
- ProfiSignal Basic: software for process visualization and monitoring
- ProfiSignal Klicks: software for the automation of process and measurement procedures
Systems are delivered to match user requirements: e.g. long-term monitoring, machine monitoring, or remote monitoring.
Examples of LogMessage
- Data Logger for fault diagnostics
- Energy efficiency measurements
- Experiments and product testing
- Remote data transfer via GSM / UMTS
- Testing and test stand automation
- Service data recording and fault detection
- GPS Logging
Included in Delivery of a LogMessage logger:
- LogMessage Device
- Drivers for LabView ™ and DASYLab ™
- Modbus TCP and OPC Server Interface
- OCX driver to enable self-programming