|Sensor (External) (*1)||Thermistor||Thermistor||Polymer Resistance||Platinum Resistance||Electrostatic Capacitance|
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 2ch||Temperature 1ch||Humidity 1ch||Temperature 1ch||Humidity 1ch|
|Measurement Units||°C, °F||°C, °F||%RH||°C, °F||%RH|
|Measurement Range||-10 to 60°C|
-40 to 110 °C (Supplied Sensor)
|0 to 55 °C||10 to 95 %RH||-25 to 70 °C||0 to 99 %RH|
[-20 to 80 °C]
[-40 to -20 / 80 to 110 °C]
|±0.5 °C||±5 %RH|
[at 25 °C, 50 %RH]
[0 to 50 °C]
[all other temperatures]
[at 25 °C, 10 to 85 %RH]
[at 25 °C, 0 to 10 %, 85 to 99 %RH]
At temperatures other than 25 °C and ≥ 0 °°, add ±0.1
%RH per degree of difference from 25. Humidity Hysteresis: ±1.5
%RH or lower (*2)
|Measurement Resolution||0.1 °C||0.1 °C||1 %RH||0.1 °C||0.1 %RH|
|Responsiveness||Thermal Time Constant: Approx. 75 sec.|
Response Time (90%): Approx. 190 sec.
|Response Time (90%): Approx. 7 min.||Response Time (90%):|
Approx. 7 min.
|Response Time (90%):|
Approx. 20 sec.
|LCD Display Items||Measurements (fixed or alternating display), Battery Warning|
|Logging Capacity||8,000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for all|
channels in that type of unit.)
|Recording Interval||Select from 15 choices: 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 sec. or|
1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 min.
|Recording Mode||Endless (Overwrite oldest data when capacity is full) or|
One Time (Stop recording when capacity is full)
|Auto-upload Interval||Select from 15 choices: OFF (No auto-upload), 1, 2, 5, 10,|
15, 20, 30 min. or 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 24 hrs.
|Communication Interfaces||Wired LAN Communication|
100BASE-TX/10BASE-T (RJ45 Connector)
Protocol: HTTP *3, DHCP, DNS
USB 2.0 Mini-B connector
|Power||AA Alkaline Battery x 2 (AA Ni-MH batteries may also be|
used), USB Bus Power (5 V 200 mA)
, PoE IEEE 802.3af (TR-7nw only)
|With LAN communication: Approx. 10 days to 1.5 years *5|
Without LAN communication: Approx. 1.5 years
|Dimensions||H 58mm × W 78mm × D 26mm|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -10 to 60 °C|
Humidity: 90 %RH or less (no condensation)
|Accessories *7||Temperature Sensor|
(TR-0106) x 2
(THA-3001) x 1
|High Precision Temperature/Humidity Sensor|
(HHA-3151) x 1
|AA Alkaline Battery (LR6) x 2, Registration Code Label,|
Manual Set (Warranty Included)
|Software||TR-7wf/nw for Windows, T&D Graph, T&D Thermo|
- *1：For TR-71wf: When wireless LAN communication is used frequently, the measurement of the internal sensor may rise by around 0.3°C.
For TR-71nw: When using PoE or USB as the power supply, the data logger itself generates heat and internal sensor will report a temperature approximately 15°C higher than ambient.
- *2: The WPS feature is not available when WEP(64bit/128bit) or WPA-PSK(TKIP) is selected in Access Point Settings. If you wish to use the WPS feature, please select WPA2-PSK(AES) or disable wireless security.
- *3: HTTP client. Proxy supported (for firmware version 1.05 or above for TR-7wf).
- *4: Battery life varies depending upon multiple factors including frequency of communication, LAN environment, ambient temperature, recording interval, and battery performance. All estimates are based on operations carried out with a new battery and are in no way a guarantee of actual battery life.
- *5: Approx. 10 days when Auto-upload Interval is 1 min, 1 yr when 1 hr, 1.5 yrs when 12 hrs or more.
- *6: -10 to 45°C when using external power (PoE or USB). (for TR-7nw)
- *7: Software is not included in the package, but can be downloaded free of charge from the download page.
- *8: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
- *9: If you are using Windows 8, please note that our software is designed to be used in “Desktop” mode only.
- *10: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different languages is not guaranteed.