The HOBO® UX100-003 Temperature/Relative Humidity data logger records temperature and relative humidity (within 3.5% accuracy) in indoor environments with its integrated sensors.
The data logger is ideal for monitoring occupant comfort in office buildings, tracking food storage conditions in warehouses, logging temperature trends in server rooms, and measuring humidity levels in museums.
HOBO and Onset are trademarks of Onset Computer Corporation, Bourne, Massachusetts (USA).
Onset® HOBOware software supports all HOBO® data loggers and is available free for download.
- Simple menus for fast, easy logger setup and readout
- Point & click for fast setup and readout
- Scaling to real-world engineering units
- Presentation-quality graphs
- Easy export of data files to text or Excel format
- Free download
Logger setup and readout is fast and easy with simple, intuitive windows.
Graphing and analysis tools allow you to plot, analyze and extract key data with just a few simple clicks.
Presentation Quality Graphs
Easily create high-quality visual presentations of your data.
HOBOware Pro Software
In addition to the free standard HOBOware software, a Pro version is available for purchase. HOBOware Pro features include:
- Time-saving tools for fast setup & readout
- Advanced plotting tools for more precise data analysis
- Access to Data Assistants for post-processing data
- Ability to create Pie Charts
- Crop a series to a specific time frame
- Subset Statistics Tool for details within a time frame
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Data Shuttle support
- HOBOnode Manager to support ZW Data Nodes