The Onset HOBO® Occupancy/Light data logger monitors room occupancy up to 5 or 12 meters away (depending on the model) as well as indoor light changes with its integrated sensors. Using HOBOware®, you can easily configure both channels to record occupancy and light on and off conditions for building energy audits.
This compact data logger has a built-in LCD screen for checking status, remaining battery level, and memory consumption. You can also use the LCD screen to quickly calibrate the logger to the light level in the room or select preset sensitivity thresholds with HOBOware. The UX90-005M/-006M has a memory capacity of has 512 KB.
Requires HOBOware software and USB Cable.
Onset® HOBOware software supports all HOBO® data loggers and is available free for download.
- Simple menus for fast, easy logger setup and readout
- Point & click for fast setup and readout
- Scaling to real-world engineering units
- Presentation-quality graphs
- Easy export of data files to text or Excel format
- Free download
Logger setup and readout is fast and easy with simple, intuitive windows.
Graphing and analysis tools allow you to plot, analyze and extract key data with just a few simple clicks.
Presentation Quality Graphs
Easily create high-quality visual presentations of your data.
HOBOware Pro Software
In addition to the free standard HOBOware software, a Pro version is available for purchase. HOBOware Pro features include:
- Time-saving tools for fast setup & readout
- Advanced plotting tools for more precise data analysis
- Access to Data Assistants for post-processing data
- Ability to create Pie Charts
- Crop a series to a specific time frame
- Subset Statistics Tool for details within a time frame
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Data Shuttle support
- HOBOnode Manager to support ZW Data Nodes